Bylaws & Meeting Minutes

Please see below for a link to Everybody Solar's official company bylaws, our annual board of directors meeting minutes, our articles of incorporation with the state of California and our 501(c)(3) determination letter.

Here are a few key items from the documents that we think are most important to highlight:

  • Our Board of Directors is currently made up of three individuals. However, we plan to expand the board as we grow to provide additional oversight, experience and knowledge.  Our bylaws allow for up to 11 board members.

  • 80% or more of all funds raised by Everybody Solar and partners, must be spent on Projects providing direct assistance to communities and non-profits in need. The remaining 20% may be used, with due care, for administrative expenses and advertising, in order to sustain and grow the organization.

  • Our Board of Directors are not compensated for their duties or roles.

  • Officers and employees are not compensated for their duties. The board of directors has authority to approve compensation in the future if it is in the best interest of the organization. 

  • Everybody Solar Bylaws
  • 501(c)(3) IRS Determination Letter - December 19th, 2012
  • Everybody Solar Non-discrimination Policies


© 2022 Everybody Solar. All Rights Reserved. Designed By

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/everybod/public_html/modules/mod_jf_mobilemenu/helper.php on line 79